We have made a few changes to our website in 2018. When you register online, you will register a username & password for access to the website. When you return you can go to the lower left menu of the website to members only and gain access to the pages there. We have added a members only area, giving access to member only pages. This will include (please be patient, content might be limited as we start out)
- Online Forum – Members only can post, read several topics as posted by our members. This will include
- New beekeeper Q & A. New beekeepers post questions our members can answer them as best as possible for a local take on their question
- Meeting suggestions. Post ideas for speakers or meeting venue ideas
- Beekeeper Training – Post about a training class you attended, you are hosting, etc.
- Club Business – Postings of announcements, etc. on the website.
- New CDBA Member Intros – New to the club – post who you are, where your at, a bit about yourself, and what you want out of beekeeping.
- Member Directory – One of our most requested items. Members can opt in or out at registration posting their Name, Phone, City & Email.
- Archive of Buzz Newsletters – Our Buzz Newsletters online will be accessable by members only.
- Members can use the website to post & update listings for
- Honey sales/providers
- Training Classes
- Swarm and Cutout removal service
- Equipment and package sales
- Account Maintenance – Change your Email, password, membership and review past invoices.
- An Archive area of old pics, and documents from our club.
Hopefully more will be added in the future for value of our members.