The 2018 DuPage County Fair is July 25th to the 29th. We will staffing our booth from 9 AM to 9 PM. Members will be responsible to informing the public out beekeeping and our organization and honey sales.
- You must be logged into this site to sign up for a slot. !
- If you volunteer for a 3 hr shift the CDBA will waive $10.00 off next years CDBA membership fees.
- Volunteers need to obtain free passes prior to entrance to the fair. (more info later)
- Volunteers need to bring $25.00 in small bills for honey sales. You take home your $25.00 after your shift from the sales of the day.
- 1st shift of the day needs to set up the booth. Last shift needs to close the booth up.
- Last Volunteer of the day takes that days honey sales and turns in to CDBA at later time.
- Last Sunday Volunteer has to close the booth and remove equipment. Others will help.
- 2 people per shift.
- Mileage to and from the Fair is tax deductible.
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.
Please login to view and edit your volunteer sign ups.